The Biomagnetic Pair (BP) is an advanced therapeutic system developed by the Mexican scientist Dr. Isaac Goiz Durán in 1988. The PB is a non-invasive integrative therapy that consists of the positioning of magnets in specific points of the organism to help in the restoration and maintenance of the body's energy balance.
This system consists of a set of procedures, techniques, and tracking methodologies to search for and find energy alterations in the body, which must be balanced through the application of magnets based on different protocols and therapeutic strategies. The BP helps in the prevention of symptoms, complements other treatments, facilitates the rehabilitation of the disease, and favors clinical improvement, as well as the prompt recovery of health and physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
• Promotes a balanced state of pH in the body.
• Promotes an adequate state of energy in the body
• Promotes the adequate activation of the immune response
• Reduces the harmful effects of stress
• Promotes the restoration of normal function of the body's glands and organs
• Speeds up the detoxification process
• Promotes a decrease in the adaptive response to cellular stress (free radicals, hypoxia, ischemia, etc.).
• Promotes self-repair of damaged tissues (fractures, sprains, strains, dislocations, scarring, neuropathy, etc.).
• Improves blood circulation
• Promotes the proper functioning of organs and systems
• Reduces clinical symptoms, adverse effects of medications, surgical risks, as well as hospitalization, convalescence, and rehabilitation times.